Residential Interior Painting
Serving Central New Jersey732-690-6505
Housepainter / artist Judy Wood has more than 25 years of experience and is pleased to offer her professional skills and eye for detail. Customer satisfaction is the goal of every completed job! Call or e-mail Judy today for your free estimate.
A color consultation is offered along with all repairs and surface preparation through to expert finish work on any interior painting project.
- Free Estimates
- A written estimate will be provided following a visit to your home.
- Color Consultations
- Upon request a color consult will be provided using Benjamin Moore colors.
- Wallpaper Removal
- Old wallpaper will be removed followed by cleaning and repairing any damage.
- Drywall & Plaster Repair
- All repair work is offered including priming water stains, caulking trim, spackling holes, re-taping seams and repairing cracks or damage in drywall and plaster.
- Light Carpentry
- Installing basic trim work is offered.
- Complete Interior Painting
- All jobs include protecting floors and furnishings. Careful prep work including repairs, cleaning and priming will be followed by detailed finish work on walls, ceilings, trim and doors.
- Any Size Job
- Jobs can include just one room to every room in your home.
FULLY INSURED — NJ contractor reg. lic.# 13VH01474900
This was the single best experience we have ever had with a contractor.Clif S.
Very happy with the work and her professionalism.Michael F.
She treated it like it was her own home.Margaret M.